Monday, February 14, 2011

"Pick on me! Im a boy! Im 14!"

Justin Bieber, during his recent interview with "Take Over with Ernie D" on Radio Disney, got a called from buddy Jaden Smith.

The call during the interview revealed Bieber's ringtone: an audio snippet of Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy during his infamous news conference in 2007 where he went off on a newspaper reporter saying, "Come after me! I'm a man! I'm 40!"


Bieber was amused by this press conference.

"I watched the video. I thought it was funny," he said, "so I set it as my ringtone for everything."

Anyone else have a special ringtone?

"No." -Espn Page 2

 The person i hate the most (bieber) is given shout outs to the most epic rant ever put on television! How big do you think the reporter felt after this? or the editior? Gundy called out everybody and their mother during this press conference....Gundy has so much swag and street cred after this its redic!

No comments:

Post a Comment